Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Clemson love!

I can't let Mic have all of the sports "authority" in our house, now can I? Laney was a true fan of the Clemson Tigers during the Clemson vs. NC State football game!

Thanks to Mimi, Laney had brand new Clemson baby shoes to wear all day in support of her favorite team (at least for that week)! She wore them proudly & thought they were supposed to go not only on her feet, but also in her mouth! Ha! Doesn't everything belong there? She's such a happy baby & even more happy when she is wearing the beloved orange & purple! Go Tigers!!

2 comments:

My Family said...

she is so cute! they grow up too quickly!!!

:)Melissa

Tim & Gina said...

You go Girl!! Tell your Daddy that you WILL wear orange and purple if I have anything to do with it!! Cute shoes!! Ava Grace needs some of those!!