We recently introduced her to her bouncy swing, and as you can see...she thinks it's wonderful! Her chubby little legs get a workout & she loves being able to bounce and move on her own. She's such a good baby & we can't get enough of her!
Daycare is going well! She's finally adjusting & Sherri and the gang all think she's wonderful @ Teachers' Pets. I went to pick her up the other day & found her in a swing on the backyard swingset as happy as she could be!! She loves being outside & the swing, so what a perfect combination!
Laney also helped me celebrate my birthday this past weekend! She gave me the sweetest card & loved the tissue paper from the gift bag! Who knew tissue paper could be so entertaining?
Hard to believe she'll be five months old next week! Oh how time flies when you're having fun!

1 comment:
YEAH!! I just love that little girl! She is growing so fast! I can't wait to see her soon and Ava Grace is looking forward to another play date!!
Post a Comment