Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beach Trip






We traveled to the beach this past weekend for Kayla & Trent's wedding. Laney had a tummy ache on the way down Friday night (I seriously didn't think we were going to make it), but she bounced back on Saturday & we had a great weekend! We even took time to take some family pictures while we were there. Laney is very observant these days and loves to see what's going on around her (I think she gets that from her mom). She's holding her head up very well & smiling all of the time.

Daddy was in charge at the wedding because I had to sing...that's another story! Laney wanted to be rocked during the ceremony and of course it was time to eat. In all, she was wonderful to be only 3 months old!. The weather held out for the wedding & it was great to spend time with our family and friends. Congratulations again to Mr.& Mrs. Johnson!

1 comment:

Tim & Gina said...

What a beautiful family!! YEAH!! Glad y'all had fun at the beach. Hope to see you soon!