Sunday, October 11, 2009

1st haircut!


On Tuesday, October 6th, Laney was on the books for her first official haircut...and boy did she need it! I was a little hesitant at first to cut it - what if she ended up looking like a boy? She has SO much hair though & it was becoming a nuisance & wouldn't stay out of her eyes/face.




I called Aunt Kay to do the magical snipping of her locks! I wouldn't have chosen anyone else! (She is the only person who has ever cut my hair since I was a little kid!!)



We arrived at the salon & Aunt Kay handed her a lollipop - WOW!!! Laney thought she had heaven on a stick! She sat in the booster chair & held onto that sucker like it was the last thing on earth!! She was so funny! We tried to put the hair cape on, but she wouldn't have any of it - only the sucker!


A little off the front & a little off the back - she looks SO pretty! She sat as still as anyone could have asked & kept that sucker in her mouth the entire time! (She's never really had candy, so she didn't know what to think!)


Aunt Kay did a wonderful job! It still amazes me as to how much hair she has - knowing that I didn't have any hair until long after I started school!




She's blessed & there's no doubt that mom & dad are too!!

No comments: