Thursday, July 9, 2009

Easter 2009



I know, I know! I'm a few months behind...but with the cards we've been dealt over the past few months, can you blame me? (more of that to come in a later post)


This Easter, we took Laney to church here in Charlotte. She wore her beloved red sunglasses & refused to take them off! She even wore them all during nursery. When we picked her up, she had just taken them off...too funny

We traveled later that day to my mom's where we met up with the rest of the family. We enjoyed a delicious lunch & hid Easter eggs for all of the little ones to find. Laney received a basket full of goodies from Aunt Pam and from MiMi and Ronnie!
We took lots of pictures and enjoyed being together with family that day!
We said a special prayer for my PaPa who was looking down from heaven, and thanked
God for sending his son Jesus.
We had a wonderful day & Laney was the cutest munchkin ever dressed in her "bunny" outfit with her ladybug easter basket in hand!

No comments: