juice and of course, play time! Whether we were at the pool, inside with lots of toys or outside on the swingset, the kids seemed to really enjoy the time they spent together....but I think us moms enjoyed each other more! For those of us with "little ones", the time was spent catching up with the other moms and enjoying the "peacefulness" that comes along with our child sitting on our lap or in their carrier. I would often find myself in awe of how they do it - kids running everywhere, food all over the floor, climbing up stairs, wheww...makes me tired to think of the things to come. Until then, I'll sit back & enjoy each little moment that passes and thank God for my wonderful group of friends. I'll miss Friday playgroup each week now that I'm back at work, but I'll look forward to all the fun times our children will share in the future!
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment